Nokia 5.3. Today, HMT has confirmed the launch of its latest mid-range smartphone Nokia 5.3 in India on August 25th, which will be a virtual specification (using Microsoft teams). This was already announced at its HMT Global Online event in Europe in March 2020.
The Nokia 5.3 features a 6.55-inch HD + curved glass display, a fingerprint scanner mounted on the back, and a dedicated Google Assistant button. It runs on the Snapdragon 665 processor with 6GB of RAM, 64GB of storage, and runs on Android One OS based on Android 10.
It has a 5MP rear camera with a 13MP main camera. It has a quad rear camera mounted in a circular pattern with an ultra-white sensor, 2MP depth sensor, and 2MP macro sensor. 8 MP on the front page. There is a water-drop front-facing camera. The back of the phone is designed with a rigid polymer 3D frame and scratch-resistant coating with Nordic-inspired design and advanced composite materials and internal nanosystems.
The Nokia 5.3 is powered by a 4000mAh battery that delivers approximately 2-days of battery life with 10W charging in the box and comes in cyan, sand, and charcoal colors.
Nokia 5.3 Specifications
- 6.55-inch (720 x 1600 pixels) HD + 20: 9 2.5D curved glass display
- Processor octa-core Snapdragon 665 11nm mobile operating system (quad 2GHz cryo 260 + quad 1.8GHz cryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 610 GPU
- RAM / Storage 4GB / 6GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB
- OS / UI Android 10 (upgrade to Android 11)
- SIM Dual SIM
- Rear cameras 13MP rear camera with f / 1.8 aperture, LED flash, 5MP wide-angle camera, 2MP depth sensor and 2MP for macro
- Front camera 8MP front facing camera f / 2.0 aperture
- Features rear-fingerprint sensor, 3.5mm audio jack, FM radio
- Dimensions 164.3 x 76.6 x 8.5 mm
- Weight 185 g
- Connectivity Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 AC (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + Clonas, USB Type-C
- Battery / charger with 10W charging 4000 mAh
We need to know more details and the exact price of the phone when it is officially launched on August 25th.